The Trust can accept your gift by check in any currency, via wire transfer, and online.
Although the Trust can process a check written in any currency, this is the least advisable method, as the clearance process is not international, and the availability of the funds can be delayed by many weeks.
By wire transfer:
This is the most efficient method. Initiate your transfer at your bank, and specify the transfer to be in U.S. dollars. Please alert Daniel Wiley, SMMT Treasurer, (firstname.lastname@example.org) so your gift can be properly acknowledged.
- BBVA Bancomer, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple. Branch number 3452
- Address: Avenida Insurgentes Sur #1323, Colonia Insurgentes Mixcoac
- Benito Juárez; Ciudad de México (Mexico City) Postal Code: 03920
- Country: México
- Account holder: San Miguel MetOpera Trust, A. C.
- Swift Code (optional): BCMRMXMM
- Account #: 0113450007
- Clabe: 012180001134500079
Click on the “Donate” button. Please alert Daniel Wiley, SMMT Treasurer, (email@example.com) to the transaction.
For tax deductibility in the USA:
- Make your gift by check, written to the San Miguel Community Foundation. On the memo line write: SMMT.
- If you are outside of Mexico, mail your check to: Joan Mitchell, 220 N. Zapata Hwy., #11; PMB 60B, Laredo, TX
- If you are in San Miguel de Allende, deliver your check to la Conexion, Aldama, #3, Box 60B, addressed to Joan Mitchell.
- Please consider adding 5% to the total of your check, to cover the Foundation’s processing fee, so that our programs receive the full benefit of your generosity.
For tax deductibility in Mexico:
Thank you for choosing the San Miguel MetOpera Trust! You will be making a difference in the life of a very talented young Mexican singer, who will ALWAYS be grateful to you.